Toboggan run right in Gerlos
In the Krummbachtal is a 2 km long toboggan run (floodlit).
- Opening times: Monday to Sunday until 12:00 am.
- Access by ski bus possible during the day
- Taxi transfer in the evenings (on order)
Toboggan runs nearby
You can't miss out on a fun toboggan ride during a winter vacation! You can look forward to the longest toboggan run in the Zillertal - 7 km of pure fun. The toboggan run is floodlit until 1 am, so there is plenty of time to stop for delicious refreshments at one of the rustic inns.
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Prices: adults: € 6.60 – children: € 3.30
- Evening hours: Monday to Saturday from 7:45 to 9:15 pm
- Prices: adults: € 8.90 – children: € 4.45
- Toboggan rental at the valley station of the Gerlosstein lift: daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Monday to Sunday from 7:30 pm to 12:00 am.
- Rental fee per toboggan: € 4.50
The Wildkogel Arena is the longest floodlit toboggan run in the world. You can head up the mountain on the Wildkogel lifts in Neukirchen or the Smaragd lift in Brandberg.
- Toboggan ticket: single ride; adults and youth € 9.50/ children € 4.50
- Day ticket – tobogganing, adults and youth € 26.00 / children € 13.00
Evening rides are included in the tobogganer's day ticket but NOT the normal ski pass!!
- Evening rides for tobogganers (rides up the lift until 6:30 pm)
- Tuesday and Friday on the Smaragd lift in Bramberg
- Saturday on the Wildkogel lifts in Neukirchen
- On other days, rides up are possible until 4:15 pm
- The toboggan run is floodlit until 10 pm
Over a length of 14 km, you will race down 1,300 vertical meters to Brandberg. The toboggan ride lasts ca. 30 – 50 minutes.
The 1,450 m long coaster starts right at the valley station of the Zillertal Arena in Zell and is a great winter attraction with waves, steep turns, and jumps. A 360° loop and a 540° loop provide an extra kick of adrenaline.
- Children 10 yrs. and older can ride alone!
- Children 4-10 yrs. old must ride with an accompanying, older person (over 16 yrs. old)!
ARENA COASTER SNAPSHOT
You can literally see the fun and speed written all over your face! Don't forget your personal Arena Coaster photo - available at the ticket office.
ARENA COASTER FACTS
- Total length: 1,450 m
- Uphill track: 325 m
- Downhill track: 1,125 m
- Difference in altitude: 140 m
- Duration: ca. 6 – 7 min.
- Highest point: 9 m above the ground